Tuesday, May 12, 2015

What Gets You Dancing?

Hello to all of our fans! Your response to our new album Seen and Unseen has been incredible. Thank you. We want to hear from you as we prepare for our next album, where we will apply our unique style to various forms of EDM. We want to know...

***What gets you dancing?***



DJSE answered:
"I'm a huge fan of Deep House, Progressive House, Breakbeats, and Broken beats.  And outside of EDM, I love dancing to Salsa, Bachata, Cha Cha, and Tango.  I was a latin DJ for years, after all..."

Snake answered:
"I love to zone out when I dance and explore inner space, so anything that has a dark, throbbing beat and a trancey feel with repetitive figures and long filter sweeps really hit the spot.  Drum and Bass and Trance are obvious examples."

What's YOUR answer?


***What gets you dancing?***

Reply below or tweet with the hashtag #MyDanceBeat

No comments:

Post a Comment